YOUR PARTNER FOR PROFITABLE AGRONOMY
FluroSense is a cloud-based crop management and analytics platform. No manual analysis, just accurate crop reports.
We know what it’s like to manage thousands of acres of crop across large areas and sometime even across the borders. We enable our customers across the globe address their crop management needs, from planting to harvest.
Why industry leaders use FluroSense to guide their crop management decisions
Works for You
Provide your field boundaries and we'll do the rest to collect the data and deliver insights
Focused on Profitability
Insights help you work smarter by saving time and money when it counts
Advanced remote sensing insights and analytics for dozens of crops all over the world
See what FluroSense can do for you
Optimize your crop management decisions
Farm & weather data, crop models and remote sensing imagery are combined to help you make informed decisions that positively impact your bottom line.
- View crop performance, stress, & nutrition by farms and fields
- Gain operational efficiencies by coordinating field operations
- Use customized reports and dashboards to time your operations perfectly
Read about crop performance in action
Manage crop stress on the go
Use crop stress alerts as your scouting partner for early detection and ongoing monitoring of problem areas
Discover how crop stress detection pays
- Use proactive email alerts with early-detected hot-spots to prevent yield loss
- Ground-truth automated stress alerts by adding your scouting notes onto the platform
- Customize stress tracking areas so you know when to take action
Benefit from site-specific crop nutrition recommendations
Save on input costs and improve crop yields with one-touch science-based Nitrogen recommendations
- Get site-specific Variable Rate Nitrogen recommendations with minimal data entry
- Adjust recommended application rates with farm-specific environmental and financial factors
- Use machinery-ready Nitrogen recommendations that are right for your soil, your crop, and your wallet
Read about Nitrogen optimization
Optimize orchard management with data insights and analytics
Adopt tree performance and stress detection technology to inform your management decisions across your orchards
Find out how leak detections impacts your bottom line
- Detect individual trees for: count, development and productivity
- Benchmark and monitor performance at a tree/block/variety level
- Determine variability of each block and across the orchard without running an EC mapper overhead
- Optimise irrigation and detect leaks in drip irrigation systems
Are you a user of one of our partner platforms?
Click on a partner logo to learn about easy integration.
FluroSense Platform Options
Capture agronomic insights to inform your crop management decisions year round
Starting at $2/ac*
Starting at $3/ac*
Starting at $5/ac*
* Volume discounts apply
Why agronomists choose us?
“FluroSat has provided us a platform to quickly and efficiently analyze images from multiple sources across our entire trade territory, and communicate the issues to our growers through automatic alerts. ”
Precision Ag Specialist, Crop Quest
“Focused decision support tools will be the game changer for the future of agriculture. ”
Agronomy & Agtech Consultant
“FluroSense is one of the best analytic engines that I've seen so far. Potato is a high-volume, high-value and high-input crop and will benefit from using FluroSense. ”
Dr Anserd Foster
Manager, Ag Services
Solutions for your business needs
We work across the ag industry to innovate solutions and workflows designed to help you make the timely decisions that matter most.
Have questions? Want to know how to get started?
We have compiled hundreds of hours of customer training sessions into this short video playlist to walk you through all features of FluroSense in short 5-minute videos!
Watch our Head of Business and Product Development, Dr Manal Elarab explaining all features of FluroSense from the agronomist's perspective, including answering the following questions: "What data you need to get started? How does each of the products fit into my agronomic workflow? What existing data and imagery can I bring into the platform to further improve the crop analytics on my fields?" Watch it now!
Get a quote!
Find out what the world's most powerful agronomic analytic engine can do for your agribusiness.