Join the Ag
Successful applicants must have:
- 2+ years of Python around backend/api – Flask, Gunicorn, Django, etc.
- Considerable testing experience, including debugging, profiling, optimizing code, etc.
- API development skills – Endpoints, HTTP status codes, Swagger/OpenAPI, etc.
- Very comfortable with Linux
- With experience with relational databases – either MySQL, Postgres or others – and document databases, like MongoDB, etc.
Highly Regarded Skills:
- Docker and any container scheduler technology (K8S, Nomad, etc)
- Agricultural knowledge
- Spatial data / GIS experience
- Cloud experience with Google Cloud, Azure and/or AWS
- DevOps build processes using CI/CD
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary
- Work with the latest technical stack
- Contribute to making the world more sustainable, do good
- Join the product development team of a multi-national profitable start-up
- Develop a novel solution using cutting edge satellite and drone data
If this job sounds like you, and we sound like the kind of team you’d like to join, please apply by sending your resume to email@example.com