Join the Ag
To our future Sales Director in Australia,
If you are reading this, you have a chance to change the world for the better.
How often do you hear this kind of promise as a sales professional?
And more importantly, how often do companies actually deliver on this promise? We do. In a credible, user-friendly, sustainable and profitable way we are already changing the world.
At FluroSat, we delight agribusinesses with the easy-to-use enterprise analytics of the future.
We deliver FluroSense® – an analytics engine that allows agricultural businesses to learn from their experiments and become more profitable and sustainable.
And our customers love us, describing FluroSense as:
- “the most comprehensive system to enable digital agronomy”
- “a way to bring a disparate world of ag data together and marry it to the science”
- simply something “huge” and “sexy” that they’ve “been looking for!”
If you have dreamt about a job where the product inspires and delights customers, the company is changing the industry and the world for better, and the team is so passionate they share our company’s vision with their friends, we’d love to see what you’ve got!FluroSat CEO, Dr Anastasia Volkova
- love and know the agricultural industry
- are a go-getter and doer, able to build a pipeline and close deals,
- structure enterprise deals with your eyes closed
- have built win-win partnerships with global ag leaders
- are looking forward to leaving your mark on the industry
- take satisfaction in seeing your customers benefit from adopting innovative solutions
- have a strong network and hustle to get even small jobs done
- excel at attracting, training, supporting and nurturing your team
- consider yourself a multi-dimensional personality with
- have an uncanny eye for detail, process and a strong tendency to GSD
What you’ll have an opportunity to do:
- enable the giants of the food and agricultural industry to adopt #ag4.0
- leverage and build a range of analytical and interpersonal skills
- build and manage sales and business development teams
- design and execute a unique national go-to-market strategy
- offer a best-in-class product which solves top-of-mind customer problems
- land enterprise contracts and add to our growing list of global customers
- join our well-resourced team of professionals, united by our mission
- being a part of the movement backed by best partners in the 360-connected ecosystem
You will enjoy:
- a high degree of autonomy
- honest and hard-working company culture
- opportunity to get company options to share the “upside”
- support in your professional and career development
- flexible work hours and the opportunity to work from home
- feeling proud of what you do and the mission you are bringing to life
- having fun with your teammates as you change the world
If this sounds like you, shoot your CV and cover letter to email@example.com